|This article, (Knights of the) Templar Council, has been marked for deletion by one or more users. Please, create a talk page for this issue.|
(Knights of the) Templar Council (aka Templar Council) is a Christian MicroNational Union intended to unite all Christian nations and unite against those who oppose a free and liberal Christian Europe. The Templar council has meetings every saturday. The founder was Varick Tyreek Webb .
This council was made as a organization for Christian nations to create an Christian nations only Council. The main goal is to unite Christianity in Europe, to protect Europe from izlam inroads and start a Christian cultural movement in Europe and to protect, Christian intrest world wide. Micronations who have specific interest in protecting Christian faith in all it many beautiful diverse forms, it's heritage and it's culture, are urged to join this Council.
In order to join and get more specific details, please contact User:SpanionteGov
- Be a Christian Micronation, with at least 3 month of nationhood.
- Aim to protect the Christian Religion/Culture/Architecture/Traditions, in Europe and around the world.
- Don't be fanatically religious or have homophobic attitudes.
- Grant asylum for Christians living in oppresive dictatorial, religiously fanatical, or izlamic, nations
- Protect Europe from the invasion of Sharia Law
- Forbid the wearing of nikabs and burkas (traditional islamic veils)
- Forbid female circumsicion and mutilation
- Forbid homophobia and dictatorial, radical religious views
- Demand freedom of religion in islamic nations
- Ban the Koran in Europe, for the containing of hate speech against the Christians and Jews
- Q:What is the difference between this organization and Union of Christian Micronations?
- A:The Knights of the Templar Order's aim is the protecting of Christian heritage/culture/traditions, while the Union's aim is that of promoting Christian heritage/culture/traditions.
- Q:Why does Christian heritage/culture need protecting?
- A:Because with the rise of a certain fanatic and demonic religion, it needs protecting. This fanatic, demonic religion has been destroying history/culture (Buddah statues in Afganistan, 8000 year old rock carvings in Morroco and Ancient Egyptian Pyramids and Statues) for eons. This organization intends for this to be stopped.
- Article1 This article mentions the positives of Japan being somewhat against izlamic culture.
- Article2 This article mentions the negative effects of Shariah Law on all societies.
- Article3 This article mentions the death sentences of several Coptic missionaries in Egypt.
- Article4 This article mentions that a girl band was forced to cancel a live performance due to death threats online.