Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text.|
Wyke was the first nation to apply for the World Cup.
- Wyke is about a 20 minute drive from Humberside Airport in good traffic, so a taxi is only needed to get into Hull.
- The city has bus services which cover most of the city so all locations are easily accessible and within a 5/10 minute walk of a bus stop.
Proposed Match days
- Group Stage Match 1–1 June 2013
- Group Stage Match 2–2 June 2013
- Group Stage Match 3–3 June 2013
- Semi Finals - 5 June 2013
- 3rd Place Match - 7 June 2013
- Final - 8 June 2013
There will be 8 pitches available for use.
- KC Stadium, making use of the astroturf 5-a-side pitches outside of the KC Stadium. They are within 10 minutes of the city centre of Hull. (6 pitches)
- Hull University and Police Sports Club, these are within a 25 minute walk of the capital. There is one astroturf and one 3G pitch available. (2 pitches)
The song has been chosen.
- To Dream the Impossible Dream
† Only enters real life competitions, ‡ Only enters virtual competitions
Virtual World Cups