The Constitutional Charter of the Republic of Vetria is the national constitution of Vetria, written in 26 December.
- Vetria is a democratic republic, based on Work and Instruction.
- Vetria recognizes all the inviolable rights of the human.
- Everyone is equal to the law and no genders/sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, political opinions, social/personal situations nor languages shall prevent the human from enjoying freedom.
- The Republic recognizes the right to work, and promotes anything that can help reaching the right.
- Vetria recognizes all the religions, therefore, the Republic has no official religion.
- The Republic promotes the cultural and technical develop, and protects the land and historical/cultural heritages.
- The National Juridical Regulations are based on the International Juridical Regulations.
- Vetria does not accept the war as solution to internal problems in any way.