Federal Republic of Luna
Ora et Labora
|Capital city||Luna City|
|Largest city||Luna City|
|Official language(s)||English, Cebuano, Tagalog, Spanish|
|Official religion(s)||Roman Catholic|
|- President||President Arnie Rhey A. Racaza|
|- Type||- Bicameral|
|- Number of seats||- 8|
|- Last election||- February 16, 2017|
|Area claimed||1 hectare|
|Population||30+ only 9 people lives within Luna's territory|
|Currency||Lunish Pound (LP)|
|Time zone||LST (UST +6)|
|Patron saint||San Isidro Labrador (St. Isidore the Laborer)|
The Federal Republic of Luna is a Federal Republic.
- May 12, 2010- The Principality of Luna was established.
- May 12, 2011- The Principality of Luna renamed to Empire of Luna.
- April 16, 2014- The Empire of Luna renamed to the Kingdom of Luna
- April 5, 2015- The Kingdom of Luna renamed to the Federal Republic of Luna
- May 17, 2016- The Grammarian Republic and the Federal Republic seceded from the Federation of Greater Kaleido.
- May 17, 2016- Both nations conducted a Union Refendum favoring the planned Union of both Nations, thus, the People's Federal Republic of Luna was born.
- May 19, 2016- The People's Federal Congress, the country's Legislature convened for the first time.
- August 9, 2016- Luna elected it's first female president.
- Feb 16, 2017- Luna restores the monarchy and renamed as Empire of Luna. Emperor Arnie I returns to the throne.
- May 21, 2017- Emperor Arnie I abdicates from his throne. Monarchy abolished.
- September 14, 2017- Foundation of the University of Luna. The first university within Luna.
Luna is neutral, non-aligned country as based on its constitution. The Luna Army (LA) is the country's armed forces. Luna has a police force unit named as Luna Police (LP). The President of of Luna serves as the Commander-In-Chief of the Army.
Politics and Government Edit
The Federal Republic of Luna is a Federal Republic ruled by the President, which acts as the Head of State.
National Elections are held every 4 months while local elections are held every 2 months.
Like the People's Republic of China, the Luna celebrates Chinese New Year as a matter of fact that its host country, the Philippines declared it as a Public Holiday.
Luna is also celebrating several other Holidays such as the Feast day of San Isidro Labrador (St. Isidore the Laborer).
|1 January||New Year's Day||Regular Holiday|
|1 May||Labor Day||Regular Holiday|
|17 May||Independence Day||Regular Holiday|
|20 May||St. Isidore the Laborer Feast Day||Regular Holiday|
|25 December||Christmas Day||Regular Holiday|
Currently, Luna has diplomatic relations with the following micronations as of 2016
Nations recognized by Luna: Edit
- Federated Union of Socialist Republics (Formal Recognition, Military Alliance)
- Republic of Ajoupia (Formal Recognition)
- Republic of Molossia (Informal Recognition)
- State of Bir Tawil (Formal Recognition, Military and Trade Alliance)
- Rajahnate of Namayan (Formal Recognition)
- Independent State of Kaleido (Formal Recognition)
Luna has a total of four sports league,three for association football known as "Luna Premier League", "Luna Football League", "Luna Virtual Football League", and "Luna Basketball Association" for basketball. Luna has a national football team known as "Luna National Football Team". Luna is situated at San Isidro, Talisay City, Philippines, where a professional football club name San Isidro F.C. is also located.