Federal Republic of Luna
Ora et Labora
|Capital city||Luna City|
|Largest city||Luna City|
|Official language(s)||English, Cebuano, Tagalog, Spanish|
|Official religion(s)||Roman Catholic|
|- President||Cyril Monique Relavo|
|- Type||- Bicameral|
|- Number of seats||- 6|
|- Last election||- May 12, 2010|
|Area claimed||1 hectare|
|Currency||Luna Pound (LP)|
|Time zone||LST (UST +6)|
The People's Federal Republic of Luna is a Federal Republic.
- May 12, 2010- The Principality of Luna was established.
- May 12, 2011- The Principality of Luna renamed to Empire of Luna.
- April 16, 2014- The Empire of Luna renamed to the Kingdom of Luna
- April 5, 2015- The Kingdom of Luna renamed to the Federal Republic of Luna
- May 17, 2016- The Grammarian Republic and the Federal Republic seceded from the Federation of Greater Kaleido.
- May 17, 2016- Both nations conducted a Union Refendum favoring the planned Union of both Nations, thus, the People's Federal Republic of Luna was born.
- May 19, 2016- The People's Federal Congress, the country's Legislature convened for the first time.
- August 9, 2016- Luna elected it's first female president.
Luna is neutral, non-aligned country as based on its constitution. The Luna Armed Force (LAF) is the country's armed forces. The LAF was divided into five branches, the Ground Forces (LGF), the Naval Force (LNF), Air Force (LAF) and the Marines (LMF). The President of of Luna serves as the Commander-In-Chief.
Politics and Government
The Federal Republic of Luna is a Federal Republic ruled by the President, which acts as the Head of State.
National Elections are held every 6 months while local elections are held every 3 months.
Like the People's Republic of China, the Luna celebrates Chinese New Year as a matter of fact that its host country, the Philippines declared it as a Public Holiday.
Luna is also celebrating several other Holidays such as All Saints Day and All Souls Day as a part of a group of festivities known as the Semestral Break, which celebrates the end of the first semester, the first half of the School Year.
|1 January||New Year's Day||Regular Holiday|
|1 May||Labour Day||Regular Holiday|
|17 May||Independence Day||Regular Holiday|
|18 May||Federation Day||Regular Holiday|
|1 July||Constitution Day||Working Holiday (Seldom Public Celebration)|
|24 Oct-2 Nov||Semestral Break||Regular Holiday|
|25 December||Christmas Day||Regular Holiday|
|31 December||Last Day of the Year||Regular Holiday|
Currently, Luna has diplomatic relations with the following micronations as of Q1 of 2016
Nations recognized by Luna:
- Federated Union of Socialist Republics (Formal Recognition, Military Alliance)
- Republic of Ajoupia (Formal Recognition)
- Republic of Molossia (Informal Recognition)
- State of Bir Tawil (Formal Recognition, Military and Trade Alliance)
- Rajahnate of Namayan (Formal Recognition)
- Independent State of Kaleido (Formal Recognition)
Luna has a total of three sports league,two for association football known as "Luna Premier League", and "Luna Basketball Association" for basketball. Luna has a national football team known as "Luna National Football Team". Luna is located at San Isidro, Talisay City, Philippines, where a professional football club name A.S. Luna is also located.