Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All inhabited localities (aka hamlets, villages, towns, cities or megacities), whether dispersed or nucleated, are located within a single, more or less continuous, geographic area.
At some extremes, cities can sometimes comprise an archipelago (such as Seattle, Hong Kong, and Stockholm), and sometimes they can extend through a conurbation (such as Mumbai, Tokyo, New York City, and Mexico City).
The Fifth World Community (5WC) is an inhabited locality also, but it is distributed not across a single geographic area, an archipelago, or conurbation, but across several continents.
The word diaxenospitia therefore represents a totally new thing, and it can be defined as a "collection of houses or buildings scattered around the world, and treated like a distributed town or city."
Components of the Fifth World Community
At its most basic level, the Fifth World Community is made up of households or buildings. These are registered Cesidian law jurisdictions. Cesidian law jurisdictions have four fundamental characteristics:
- They follow liberating Cesidian law as a common law norm;
- They observe Cyberterra Mean Time (CMT) or Cyberterra Meridian Time as a time standard and time format;
- They allow Fifth World Health Organisation (5WHO) professionals to practice within their households or buildings; and
- They utilise the Cesidian Root, an intercontinental alternative DNS root.
The Fifth World Community is not a homogeneous collection of households or buildings, because the structures are scattered across continents, but also across different nations or micronations. Moreover, the Fifth World Community is part of the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA), which is both a Fifth World nation, and a community of nations.
Before the Fifth World Community
Prior to the development of the world's first diaxenospitia, certain pre-existing, but unincorporated UMMOA municipal, non-profit, and business corporations were grandfathered into the new territorial structure of the Fifth World Community. Prior to the existence of the Fifth World Community, these legal entities were only registered with the Micronational Professional Registry (MPR), but were not fully incorporated into a terrestrial body.
On 1 September 2010, the Fifth World Community's Division of Corporations became a necessity as a separate entity, since certain Ummoans wished to charter new corporations which are transnational, international, or glocal in scope.
- La 14.ma Componente, by HMRD Cesidio Tallini, Il Tempo dell'AMOMU, 10 August 2010
- The Fourteenth Component of the UMMOA, by HMRD Cesidio Tallini, UMMOA News, 11 August 2010
- A new word is born, by HMRD Cesidio Tallini, 5WC Forum, 21 August 2010
- E' nata una nuova parola (inglese e italiana), by HMRD Cesidio Tallini, Il Tempo dell'AMOMU, 24 August 2010