.:This language/dialect/writing-system is, as of yet, uncompleted, and, therefore, all of the information in this article is subject to warningless change:.
|Writing system||Vetrianic languages|
|Language type||Sobject Verb Object|
- A a - [a] - a as in Italian word ragno
- K k - [k] - k as in koala
- D d - [d] - d as in duck
- E e - [e] - e as in take ("a" before you start with "i")
- G g - [g] - g as in game
- X x - [x] - x as in Ukrainian name Шахтар (Shakhtar)
- I i - [i] - i as in "E"
- Ī ī - [i:] - i as in deed
- Ï ï - [y] - ï as in French word tetu
- J j - [j] - j as in yard (before you start saying "a")
- L l - [l] - l as in litter
- N n - [n] - n as in no
- O o - [o] - closed o
- P p - [p] - p as in park
- R r - [r] - r as in Italian word "rima"
- S s - [s] - s as in sick
- T t - [t] - t as in tent
- U u - [u] - u as in cow
- W w - [w] - w as in wow
- Z z - [z] - z as in rose
Kanzïjadnedi Ïxwandge go Ïwi Ndujegod; Udatgï 1.
- Agade ïwi alnedox ukwa udenï ekui ale adiged xa trïkwode ale ndujegod. An-ukwa adaxjed gdod apandli ale adelxoistenspi ale an-ase jadnex wendugod sakï nïdal xa adando gdod dendantlxidong.
(All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.)
|Wado!||ᏩᏙ (Wa-do)||Thanks!/Thank you|
|Ljexis||ᎤᎵᎮᎵᏍᏗ (U-li-he-li-s-di)||You're welcome.|
|Ujoxa'eldi||ᎤᏲᎠᏰᎸᏗ (U-yo-a-ye-lv-di)||Excuse me./Sorry.|
- In a sentence, when there are the verbs "to be" and "to have", it's mandatory to specify the personal pronoun, and after it, put a "-". e.g.: An-ukwa dekanespigiod (They are musicians.)
- To make a name plural, add "-od" at the end.
- Lx is pronounced like Welsh LL. (say "l" while you're aspirating)