- Any prospective micronation must be a communist micronation.
- Any prospective micronation must must abide by all member countries' land claims.
- Any prospective micronation must be at peace with all member countries.
- Any prospective micronation must have at least 5 citizens.
- Any prospective micronation must recognize all of the members of the Union.
- Any prospective micronation must not recognize African countries (except Angola), EU members (except France, UK, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland), nationalist and states where Islam is a predominant religion.
- 16th December 2016. - Intercommunist Union of Micronations was formed.
- 16th December 2016. - Kingdom of Central Korea joined.
- 25th December 2016. - Fourth Reich joined.
- 28th December 2016. - The Union is against the Intermicronational Union.
- 30th December 2016. - Democratic People's Republic of Jonitoria joined.
- 7th January 2017. - Socialist People's Democratic Republic of New Hope joined.
- 8th January 2017. - Intercommunist Union of Micronations has got into diplomatic relations with the SCU.
- 14th January 2017. - ICU Parliament was established.
- 9th January 2018 - Intercomminist Union of Micronations is disestablished by Suad Cobo.
|Flag||Nation||Head of State||Capital||Date joined|
|Communist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia||Suad Čobo||Jang||24th May 2017. (formally 16th December 2016.)|
|Fourth Reich||Oberste Führer Albrecht Shmidt||Berlin||25th December 2016.|
|Democratic People's Republic of Jonitoria||Marshal Jonathan W. Huehner||Proletarische Stadt||30th December 2016.|
|Socialist People's Democratic Republic of New Hope||Comrade Mícheál Ó Carroll||New Hope||7th January 2017.|
|Socialist Republic of Dhidha||President Ali Omar||Kabuoro||4th May 2017.|
|People's Republic Of Nicostan||Nico Pasanen||Kokemäki (Partially)||Planned|