These are the updates from the Kingdom of Central Korea as of 14th January 2017.
Monday, 27th February 2017.
- Government of the Kingdom of Central Korea confirmed today the resignation of Dino Hasagić. The reason for resignation was that the former Secretary General didn't have time to run the country... Process of resignation will start tomorrow.
Sunday, 26th February 2017.
- Dino Hasagić, Secretary General of the Kingdom of Central Korea, just resigned at 20:38... The reason for resignation is not yet known... The process of resignation will start on Tuesday, 28th February 2017...
Wednesday, 1st February 2017.
- Suad I proposed a new military operation in the village of Hrasno, Bosnia and Herzegovina, where the micronation is located, to gain the actual territory to the Kingdom of Central Korea. The Government will probably decide whether or not this operation is going to take place. Currently they control 3 469 m2 out of 2.81 km2 (~0.12 %).
Tuesday, 17th January 2017.
- 09:33 PM - The Secretary General of the Kingdom of Central Korea, Elmir Kevilj, and the current King of the Kingdom of Central Korea, Suad I, have confirmed the Day of Mourning until Thursday, 19th January 2017., when the commemoration of Dubravko Lovrenović is scheduled. The current flag will be changed temporary until Thursday to the following flag:
- 12:33 AM - Suad I expressed condolences to the family of Dubravko Lovrenović, which died the same day at the age of 60. The Day of Mourning isn't confirmed yet. The Government of the Kingdom of Central Korea will be confirming the new Minister of Internal Affairs shortly, and the series of raids are expected in the Mainland Territory of the Kingdom of Central Korea.