Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kingdom of France
Dieu et Mon Droit
God Save the King
|Official religion(s)||Roman Catholic|
|- Heir-Presumptive||The Comte of Atrois|
|- King||Louis XVI|
|Established||Kingdom of France 2012|
|National animal||Basset Hound|
The Kingdom of France is a micronation located in Europe. Ruled under an Absolute monarchy, it was founded and is ruled over by HM King Louis XVI, and is located in Great Britain with its capital as the City of Chelmsford. The micronation was made for people to become citizens of a liberal country and yet still cherish the ways of old fashioned politics
France has no current history but has events to look forward to; i.e. His majesty's coronation, the bill of rights act to be passed in the first parliment and the royal wedding.
Royal FamilyThe royal family of France is the House of Bourbon and this family is rather large. none of the French people have ever expressed a desire to remove the monarchy. Also, they have never expressed a desire to limit the powers or the reigning monarch. Since the country was founded, the monarchy has been at the center of the culture of this micronation.
Government, Legislature and Politics
The Kingdom France is ruled under an absolute monarchy and it is ruled by the King
At the moment there are many cabinet positions, including;
- Lord-Home Secretary
- Lord-Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Lord-Secretary of State for Education
- Lord-Minister of Transport
- Lord-Minister of Industry
The Kingdom France has a lot of culture from many differant ethnic backgrounds. Even though there is multiculturalisim at play, The Kingdom France is also a fiercley patriotic country as by their love of the monarchy by which was chosen as the national anthem;
"God save our gracious King,
Long Live our noble King,
God Save the King;
Send him Victorious,
Happy and Glorious,
Long to reign over us;
God save the King."
The Kingdom France also has various national holidays;
- 1 January - New Years Day
- March/April - Easter
- 8 May - VE Day
- 27 August - Foundation Day
- October - His Majesty's official Birthday
- 24 December - Christmas Eve
- 25 December - Christmas Day
- 26 December - Boxing Day
- 31 December - New Years Eve
The Kingdom France's currency is the Pound. France imports wood, food and oil while it exports tin.
Healthcare in The Kingdom France is a devolved matter and each country has its own system of private and publicly funded healthcare, together with alternative, holistic and complementary treatments. Public healthcare is provided to all Arnish permanent residents and is free at the point of need, being paid for from general taxation.
Regulatory bodies are organised on a nation wide basis such as the General Medical Council, the Nursing and Midwifery Council and non-governmental-based, such as the Royal Collages.
Education in The Kingdom France is a devolved matter, with each country having a separate education system.
Whilst education in The Kingdom France is the responsibility of the Minister of Education, the day-to-day administration and funding of state schools is the responsibility of Local authorities, Universally free of charge state education was introduced when the state was founded. Education is now mandatory from ages five to sixteen (15 if born in late July or August). The majority of children are educated in state-sector schools, a small proportion of which select on the grounds of academic ability.
Law and Order
The Police is divided into three categories;
The Metropolitan Police(The Police of the capital)
'His Majesty's Police Service' OR 'The Police' (The regular police)
Orders of Chivalry
- The Statuses of each order in size of the order.
- Order of the Holy Spirit
- Order of St George
- Order of Liberty
- -Elizabeth II Cross
- -The Most Exellent Order of the arnish Empire
Awards, Titles and Peerage
St Elizabeth Cross - For Bravery
St Georges Cross - For Valour
- His Grace (given to Dukes)
- His/Her Royal Highness (used by members of the Royal Family)
- His/Her Majesty (used by the Monarch)
- Prince of Maldon (oldest son of a King and Heir to the Throne)
- Prince/Princess(son/daughter of a King or Prince/Princess)
- Marquis (given to a member of a noble family)
- comte (comes with the title 'Sir')
- Baron (styled, The Lord Smith or Baron Smith of Swindon)
- Vicomte (first son is given courtesy title 'Baron', styled The VicomteSmith)
- Counte (first son is given courtesy title 'Viscount', styled The Counte of Swindon or Counte Smith of Swindon)
- Seigneur (possessor of a Lordship)
Titles can be very Long as evidenced by His Majesty's full title;
- His Most Christian Majesty Louis XVI, by the Grace of God King of France and Navarre and other dominions beyond the seas, Defender of the Faith.