Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The worst punishment if convicted (in certain crimes) is death. Trials can be held at local, state or federal courts depending on what the crime is. A person arrested in the Cockatiel Empire is considered innocent until proven guilty on trial.
- Treason: Treason is one of the worst crimes to commit in the Cockatiel Empire and if convicted can result in either life imprisonment of the death penalty (usually determined by the severity of treasonous activities).
- Murder (First degree) Murder in the first degree can result to life imprisonment or the death penalty.
- Murder (Second degree) Murder in the second degree can result in 25 years to 75 years in prison with a possibility of parole.
- Murder (Third Degree) Murder in the third degree can result in 20 years to 40 years in prison with a possibility of parole.
- Corruption in Government Corruption in the government (local, state or federal government) can result in 7 years in prison, a possibility of removal from office and/or ₡500,000 fine.
- Entering the Cockatiel Empire illegally can result in deportation back to home country.
- Counterfeiting and forgery Counterfeiting and forgery can result in 5-8 years in prison and ₡250,000 fine.
- Speeding: Speeding on Cockatiel Empire Roads can result anywhere from a ₡100 fine to ₡2000 fine and 30 days in jail.
- Drinking age is 18
- Voting age is 16
- The driving age is 13
- Military enlistment age is 16
- Texting While Driving Texting while driving could potentially make you lose your license for 1 1/2 years and/ or a ₡7,500 fine.
- Identity theft (if convicted thief live in the Cockatiel Empire) can result in 7-9 years in prison
- Identity theft (if reside out of the Cockatiel Empire) can result in 11-15 years in prison in the Cockatiel Empire.
- On certain crimes, the convicted person can get parole or probation only if the judge allows it. the convicted person has to request it to the judge. If denied the convicted person has to wait 6 months to request it again.
- Any registered citizen is eligible to request a passport to be made for them but that comes at a cost (Usually about ₡20)
- Petty Theft is defined as stealing item(s) worth less than ₡2500. That can result in 6-10 months in jail with a possibility of probation and paying back the cost of the stolen item with interest if the stolen item is lost.
- Grand Theft is defined as stealing item(s) worth more than ₡2500. That can result in at least 1 year in prison with the possibility of probation at 8 months for good behavior and paying back the cost of the stolen item with interest if the stolen item is lost
- Selling Drugs (all but LSD, Ecstasy, and Heroin) can result in at least 1 1/2 years in prison. There could also be sentencing to drug rehabilitation
- Selling Drugs (LSD, Ecstasy, and Heroin) can result in at least 3 years in prison. There could also be sentencing to drug rehabilitation
- Banned TV Shows:
- Jersey Shore
- According to the Cockatiel Act of 2014, It is against the law to hurt, disturb, or kill cockatiels, the Cockatiel Empire's national bird.
- Hate Groups such as the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and black panthers are illegal.