This is the main discussion forum used for community-wide discussions about MicroWiki's operations, policies, design, and improvement. Do not use this page for announcements, self-promotion, controversional discussions and so on. Before you start a topic, please contact an administrator and we will help you.
All members of the community are welcome to contribute to this page. Please sign and date your post by typing ~~~~ or clicking the signature icon in the edit toolbar. If you would like to start a new inquiry, please place it at the bottom of the page with a two-tier (==) heading (clicking here).
In addition, past discussions from the Community Portal can be found at:
- CP Archives lists all of the past discussions from the Community Portal page, including major discussions and chronological archives.
Things to do Edit
- Useful activities
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like [[Category:Images]].
- Write a new article that’s on the the wanted list!
- Consider splitting up very long pages.
- Create some links on dead-end pages.
- Add more …
- Other useful special pages
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:Specialpages.
Some other interesting pages Edit
- Want to find out what you’ve done so far?
- Visit Special:MyContributions.
- Find out more about the wiki at
MicroWikian Spam and Protection ForceEdit
Hello administrators of Microwiki! I, Deutschlandkaiser would like to propose a unofficial staff position just like Janitors. I would like to create a unofficial staff position called the MSPF or MicroWikian Spam and Protection Force. The job of this security force is to protect articles by reverting and reporting vandalism to the administrators and b/a's of this encyclopedia. The spam part of this encyclopedia is to mark articles for deletion if they have excessive spam and do not improve within a week or so.Deutschlandkaiser (talk) 23:29, February 2, 2014 (UTC)