Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This nation was formed in 2009 as a global way to end territorial disputes, promote freedom, and to give a hope and culture to refugees. It currently claims many territories around the world. Though it is not member's on UN, it's government respects their rule of law and have based our constitutional rights off of them. All of the territory has a reason for being claimed by the Pangean Empire, from territorial dispute to refugees. It is often regarded as the "most legal micronation" because of its active attempt to prove itself through the law. Google Maps has added the Pangean Empire's name to one of it's claimed territories known as Katchatheevu Island.
1. Spratly Islands, South China Sea, Asia - 6 claims over this territory, and no administration (this excludes all islands exclusivly claimed by China).
2. Katchatheevu Island, Between India and Sri Lanka, Asia - both nations claim this island, neither do any administration, and there are many Tamil refugees in the area.
3. Kashmir, Between India Pakistan China and Afghanistan, Asia - Claimed by these 4 countries, home to lots of tensions and warfare, and many refugees in the area (we respect China's control over Aksai Chin).
4. Tunbs Islands and Abu Musa, Straight of Hormuz, Asia - These islands are claimed by the United Arab Emirates and Iran, and conrol of these islands poses a threat to the straight of Hormuz.
5. Fergana Valley, between Uzbekistan Tajikistan and Kyrgystan, Asia - 3 way territorial dispute.
6. Hala'ib and Bir Tawil, Between Egypt and Sudan, Africa - Dispute between 2 countries, many refugees in the area, conflict in Sudan.
7. Western Sahara, South of Morrocco, West Africa - Claimed by Spain Morrocco and the Sarawi Arab Democratic Republic, many refugees and conflict in the area.
8. Caprivi Strip, North East Namibia, Africa - Claimed by Namibia Botswana Zambia and Angola, lots of refugees and conflict in the area.
9. Banc du Geysir, Mozambique Channel, Africa - Claimed by 3 countries, has no administration.
10. Sapodilla Cayes, Gulf of Honduras, Central America - Claimed by Belize Guatamala and Honduras causing 3 way dispute.
11. Bajo Nuevo Bank (Petrol Islands), Caribbean Sea - Claimed by 4 countries, creating a 4 way conflict.
12. Antarctica - Claimed by several countries, no administration, widespread comercialization.
1. Declarative Theory of Statehood, from the Montevideo Convetion (1933) Article 1: "The state as a person of international law should possess the following qualifications: (a) a permanent population; (b) a defined territory; (c) government; and (d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states."
2. UN General Assembly Resolution 1514. This resolution is the Declaration on the Granting of Independace to Colonial Countries and Peoples. Colonization of Islands and Territories is not legal as has been done by by Brunei, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Spain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, the UAE, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgystan, Sudan, Egypt, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Angola, Madagascar, the Comoros, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, Jamaica, and Nicaragua.
3. Public Petiton of people around the world supporting the Pangean Empire. Though it has no national recognition, it does have public recognition.
Government and MilitaryThe government is a constitutional governing monarchy. It has an emporer, His Imperial Majesty Colonel Andrew S. Edwards, who selects a cabinet to be the national executive branch. Local and regional governments are the locally elected officials and hold most of the true power. The Military consists of three groups: the royal guard, the dangerous weapons unit, and the largest is the Auxiliary Army.