- Parkway 1, Connects Monomew, Ausshaffen, McKow and Ichobodopolis
- Parkway 2: Bypasses McKow to Parkway 3.
- Parkway 3. Connects the Nothwest Boarder, Dertyr and Monomew. (LONGEST PARKWAY)
- Parkway 4, Bypasses Tigress City to Ausshaffen.
- Parkway 5: Connects Dertyr to Ichabodopolis.
- Parkway 203: Connects Georgia Bourough to Binx Bourough, Monomew.
- Parkway 401: Loops around Monomew.
- Parkway 201: Spur route to airport in Ichabodopolis.
- Parkway 205: Bypass around Dertyr.
- Parkway 204: Serves as a manditory traffic artery for Ausshaffen.
- Heaviest Travled: Parkway 203: Monomew.
- Least Travled: Parkway 5: Smokia.
- Oldest: Parkway 1. 1999.
- Parkways 3 and 1 are the buisiest parkways due to the routes going straight through Klaise.