The People's Republic of Mexania
"The Nation for the People, the People for the Nation."
|Richmond (British Columbia, Canada), SAR Hong Kong (China), Paris (France), and Moon |
|Capital city||Mexania City|
|Largest city||Mexania City|
|Official religion(s)||Evangelical Christianity|
|Established||November 19, 2012|
|Currency||CAD (Canadian Dollar)|
|National sport||Table Tennis|
On January 20, 2014, due to a collapsing infrastructure, the People's Republic of Mexania is dissolved under the orders of the Prime Minister.
The nation is based mainly in the Canadian province of British Columbia, specifically Richmond. Its outer territories include the SAR of Hong Kong and the French city of Paris.
Formed under the leadership of ex-President of PDSSF, Vic Tung, the People's Republic of Mexania is a micronation meant to succeed the previous. Built on the principles of Socialism, the PRM was founded on November 19th, 2012, the day the PDSSF fell.
Originally claiming the entirety of the province of British Columbia, it was forced to retract its borders after a warning from the Federal Republic of Grunkia was sent. It instead now claims Richmond, a city in the province.
On the 20th, the PRM stated its claims over the Chinese Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong and the French city of Paris.
On November 21, 2012, the PRM stated its claims over the extraterrestrial areas of Mars and the Earth's moon.
After a couple of days of discussion, the PRM officially becomes part of the Grunkian Commonwealth.
The PRM government is heavily influenced by Socialism. Although Communism is also an influence, the PRM's main influence is Socialism.
The government usually refers to the Chinese book Quotations From Chairman Mao Tse Tung for advice and guidance, as it is considered an invaluable book,
In the Mexanian nation, certain titles are given to individuals that fullfill a certain criteria:
- Prime Minister is used to refer to the leader of the PRM.
- Sir/Lady is used to refer to a person who is either an important figure, a current or previous Head of Department, or a person who has show extreme loyalty to the PRM in times of danger.
- Minister is used to refer to a person who is part of the PRM government.
The People's Republic of Mexania is a socialist nation, with its priority on healthcare and national welfare.
However, it has no democratic elections. It instead relies on a system of appointment, in which every government term (which lasts usually one to two years), the Prime Minister hands down his position, appoints new ministers, and then becomes a minister himself. The ex-ministers then leave the government and are to continue life as normal civilians until they are appointed again by the next Prime Minister.
However, it is indeed possible for a government term to last shorter than a year. If the government is viewed as corrupt and is taken over by the military, a government term will end and the highest ranking military officer will then assume command of the nation until a suitable candidate is found.
Civilians living in Mexanian territory are expected to abide by the PRM's laws and jursidiction.
The Head of Mexanian National Defence Core is Sir Justin Britten-Yung. Experienced and knowledgeable in military history, tactics, and fighting, he was appointed the Head of the MNDC and was given the rank of National Security Chief Officer.
The MNDC boasts an arsenal of Airsoft, NERF, and paintball weapons. It mostly uses NERF weapons, as they are effective and easy to use.
Duties of a MNDC personel include:
- Law Enforcement
- National Security
- Foreign Peacekeeping
- First Response
- Protection of Prime Minister, Ministers, and anybody of national interest
- Emergency Government Control (to prevent corruption, rebellion, etc)
The ranks of the MNDC, with the highest at the top, are:
- National Security Chief Officer
- National Security Elite Officer 1st Class
- National Security Elite Officer 2nd Class
- National Security Officer
- National Security Sergeant
- National Security Corporal
- National Security Private
- National Security Recruit
Ranks 1-3 are part of the MNDC Command, controlling military operations.
Ranks 4-5 are part of the MNDC Action Unit Command, leading military operations.
Ranks 5-7 are part of the MNDC Service Unit, participating in military operations.
Rank 8s are the trainees of the MNDC.
In order to maintain discipline and order within the ranks, all persons in the MNDC are required to be able to perform military drill (Canadian).
Weapons training are provided to all in the MNDC who do not know how to operate a NERF firearm.
Mexanian Internal Security Division
The Mexanian Internal Security Division deals with criminal investigation, domestic issues, and elimination of political enemies. The MISD was formed on November 26th, 2012.
It is currently headed by Edward Jacobs for a temporary amount of time. He will help in the structuring and development of the MISD.
After a drafting by MISD Head Edward Jacobs, the following stucture of the MISD is as followed:
- Public Affairs
- Military Affairs
- Intelligence and Analysis
The MISD will be under the leadership of a director, which currently is the MISD Head Edward Jacobs. He will have various positions under his control. Each department of the MISD is under the leadership of a high-ranking official, who in turn are under the control of the Head of the MISD.
The MISD is in its recruiting stages.
Science and Development
The Head of the Science and Development Department is Sir Harry Lu.
The Science and Development Department is responsible for scientific education, development, and testing. People who are gifted or specialized in Science are allowed to apply for a position.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada: Location of the capital of Mexania
- Paris, France: Symbolic claim, non-political, non-military
- SAR Hong Kong, China: Political claim, non-military
- Moon: Research claim
- Mars: Research claim
Territories are not given new Mexanian names because it is not necessary. They are usually refered to by their macronational names.
The nation currently has a total of six civilians.
The national treasury contains about $200 CAD (Canadian Dollars). The PRM is neither gaining nor losing money, leaving them in a fairly comfortable position.
The People's Republic of Mexania currently uses the CAD as its national currency, although plans were made by the government to create a new type of currency known as the MC (Mexanian Credit). It's value has yet to be determined.
The PRM's primary resource is wood. It is plentiful in the area and can be found in people's backyards, local parks, and Canadian National Parks. However, in order to respect their Canadian counterparts, the wood taken from that area are branches that have fallen off trees.
- November 19, 2012 - Formation of PRM
- November 19, 2012 - Border issues with the Federal Republic of Grunkia regarding the area of British Columbia. PRM agrees to reduce border size from the entire British Columbia area to the Canadian city of Richmond, BC.
- November 19, 2012 - Despite previous decisions to not have a national religion, the Mexanian government decided to implement Evangelical Christianity as the official religion of the nation. Worship is not mandatory, although it is heavily encouraged throughout the country.
- November 20, 2012 - Canadian civilian Harry Lu has been granted citizenship and appointed as the Head of the Science and Development Department.
- November 20, 2012 - Two Canadians are granted citizenships in order to boost economy and production rates.
- November 20, 2012 - Operation Moving Day begins. Its focus is to immigrate previous PDSSF civilians to the PRM.
- November 20, 2012 - PRM claims the Chinese Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong as its territory.
- November 20, 2012 - PRM claims the French city of Paris as its own territory.
- November 20, 2012 - PRM adopts a formal military structure.
- November 21, 2012 - PRM claims the planet of Mars.
- November 21, 2012 - PRM will use military power to enforce its claims on Mars, Hong Kong, and Richmond. Paris is not included as it is more of a symbolic claim, rather than a political claim.
- November 22, 2012 - PRM claims the Moon.
- November 23, 2012 - PRM appoints Sir Justin Britten-Yung as the Head of the MNDC.
- November 26, 2012 - The Mexanian Internal Security Division is founded.
- December 1, 2012 - PRM is hostile with Qing Dynasty.
- December 2, 2012 - PRM ceases hostilities with Qing Dynasty
- December 2, 2012 - PRM officially accepts Edward Jacobs as temporary head of the MISD and in the process grants citizenship to him.
- January 5, 2012 - PRM becomes part of the Grunkian Commonwealth.
- January 20, 2014 - PRM dissolves.
Official Website Link