|Article requiring improvements |
This article, Prussian Flags, is of low quality and needs improvement by its editor or the community. You can help improve this article by editing. Please do NOT remove this unless satisfactory improvements to the page have been made.
Reason: I suggest that this article is formatted in a encyclopediac format like that of those of Wikipedia for example.
August 14th 2013 - August 29th 2013
- Original national flag. First used and hoisted under the name of the Principality of Prussia on August 14th of 2012
- It was first going to be used as an all around flag, as the nation was in its infancy, and only contained 0.42 acres of land. There was no need for the use of any form of ensign.
- Once the Principality had begun to expand outward, the flag was still used
May 23 2013 - August 29th 2013
- As the nation grew, and as alliances were made, and Prussia joined the Saxon Empire, the above flag was created.
- It was designed by the Prince of Prussia originally as his own personal flag. It was then used as an Imperial flag for the whole nation
August 29th 2013 - October 30th 2013
- When the government of Prussia had a slight change, a new flag was in order. This was the first flag of the Autonomous Kingdom of Prussia.
October 30th 2013 - Present
- The current national flag of the Autonomous Kingdom of Prussia. The second image is the final decision made by the Prince to the flag. It was swapped out for the naval ensign.
May 23rd 2013 - January 28th 2014
- Flag of the Prussian Empire, a union of the two Prussian micronations.
||King of Prussia|
||North Prussia • West Prussia • Scottish Prussia • East Prussia • Capital District • Hesse-Nassau|
||Colony of Reno|
||Flags • Saxon Empire • Flags in Order • Coat of Arms|