Mutual recognition and diplomatic relationsEdit
The government of the Republic of the Old Trinity is interested in recognize Azuara, but not as a monarchy. If Azuara becomes a republic we could sign a treaty.
The Old Trinity is willing to establish a strong alliance between Spanish Micronations.
Please send a draft treaty to be signed by Azuara.
TREATY OF MUTUAL RECOGNITION, FRIENDSHIP AND DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN THE KINGDOM OF AZUARA AND THE REPUBLIC OF THE OLD TRINITY
1. The Republic of the Old Trinity and the Kingdom of Azuara agree to recognize the sovereignty of each other and establish diplomatic relations in a spirit of peace and friendship.
2. Both Nations agree to support mutually in front of adverse situations, according with their respective laws.
3. The Republic of the Old Trinity is willing to join with Azuara in a confederation if the last party become a republic, but only with the will of the Government of Azuara. If the Kingdom of Azuara agrees, a new treaty would be issued.
4. This treaty will have an unlimited validity in time, but it can be annulled by any of the parties at any time.
5. This treaty will be valid after the ratification and signature of both parties' governments.
6. The article 3 of this treaty cannot be applied without a specified treaty about that topic.
Azuara signing the treaty and makes official now.
King Rodrigo I of Azuara
On behalf of the representation of the Aikavian Federation I would like to propose diplomatic relations with Your country. We propose mutual recognition.
Our country has not yet declared independence, however. We do welcome new entities joining our Federation- to join, it is quite simple, just subscribe and fill the details on the List of citizens section and upload a map of your claims.In this case we promise full autonomy,