The Tsardom of Markoslavia (Markoslavian: Царство Маркослвије,
Tsardom of Markoslavia
"Bratsvo i jedinstvo (Brotherhood and unity)"
Marš na Drinu
|Official language(s)||Markoslavian, Macedonian, Russian and Serbian|
|Official religion(s)||Serbian Orthodox|
|Established||June 26th, 2004|
|Area claimed||2113 km²|
|Currency||The Markoslavian Markija (MSM)|
|Time zone||GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour and GMT/UTC + 03:00 hour|
|National sport||Football (soccer)|
|Patron saint||St. Archangel Michael (Sv. Aranđeo Mihajlo)|
|Internet Domain||(proposed) .cms|
|This nation is a member of the Druzhba Union and the PMMRU|
nation. Markoslavia is a neutral country unless another nation attacks Markoslavia, any of its allies or any of its allies declare war. Markoslavia has strong ties with the Republic of Zachodnoslavija, the Unironic Empire and the Noble Republic of Lurk. The Tsardom of Markoslavia is very proud to be a member of the Druzhba Union and the PMMRU
The Tsardom of Markoslavia declared independence on June 26th, 2004. With the original and never changed constitution protected in its most secured military base in Milićgrad (Милићград), nobody but the Tsar will be able to change the consitution. The constitution itself was created a little earlier than the independence declaration, it was created on March 17th, 2004 and is still unchanged.
In 2009 the Tsardom was attacked for the first time in Markoslavian history. This was a disaster, because the Tsardom of Markoslavia was not prepared for war. The Markoslavian Military was just established. Because Markoslavia had already established strong ties with Richoslavia (does not exist anymore) it managed to survive the war against the still unknown nation. (citation needed)
Because of the war the war in 2009, the economy of Markoslavia headed into a free fall. In 2011 the Markoslavian economy recovered and is stronger than ever in the present day.
The Tsardom is not recognised by the UN.
Markoslavia is a slavic nation and thus has an slavic-style culture. Markoslavians are free to stay at home on the following celebrations*:
- 7th of January, Christmas (Божић, Božić)
- 14th of January, New Year's Day (Нова Година, Nova Godina)
- Sunday, 20th of April 2014, Easter Day (Ускрс, Uskrs). For other years visit this page.
- 1st of May, Workers' Day (Дан Pадника, Dan Radnika)
- 26st of June, Independence Day (Дан Hезависности, Dan Nezavisnosti)
- 28th of June, St. Vitus Day (Видовдан, Vidovdan)
- 21st of Nevember, Saint Archangel Michael Day (Свети Аранђео Михајло, Sveti Aranđeo Mihajlo)
*Although this list of holidays is shown in the Gregorian Calendar, Markoslavia uses the Julian Calendar.
The Markoslavian national dish is Ćevapčići. Ćevapi or ćevapčići is a grilled dish of minced meat, found traditionally in the countries of the Balkans. They are considered a national dish in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Markoslavia and Serbia and are also common in Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, as well as in Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and the Italian province bordering Slovenia.
They are usually served of 5-10 pieces on a plate or in a flatbread (lepinje), often with chopped onions, sour cream, kajmak, ajvar, cottage cheese, minced red pepper and salt. Serb and Markoslavian ćevapčići are made of either beef, lamb or pork or mixed. Macedonian varieties are often made of both pork and beef.
The Markoslavian national drink is Rakija. Rakija is a popular alcoholic beverage in Markoslavia produced by distillation of fermented fruit. The alcohol content of rakia is typically 50% to 80%. Common flavours are šljivovica, produced from plums, kajsija, produced from apricots, or grozdova/lozova, produced from grapes. Fruits less commonly used are peaches, apples, pears, cherries, figs, blackberries, and quince.
Plum and grape rakia are sometimes mixed with other ingredients, such as herbs, honey, sour cherries and walnuts, after distillation. A popular variant in Markoslavia is rakija produced from mixed fruits.
The Markoslavian national animal is the Wolf. Known for its legendary strength and bravery it reflects the spirits of the Markoslavian people!
The Markoslavian national sport is football. Obviously a popular sport in the whole world. Many Markoslavians like to practise it. Other popular sports are Basketball and Martial Arts.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia has four official languages;
One is required to learn to speak at least one of these languages fluent. There is no problem for tourists since most Markoslavians also speak German, French, Dutch and English. Students are required to learn English or Russian and German or French, since most of them already speak Russian, most choose English.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia has three cities:
- Milićgrad (Милићград)
- Markograd (Маркоград)
- Aranđelovac (Аранђеловац)
The construction of a new city in the Bi'r Tawīl (or: Bir Tawil) region (Markoslavian: Bода Bода, Voda Voda. Meaning Water Water.) named Koljumbac (Кољумбац) will start by 2030, an official border will be also constructed.
Milićgrad is the capital, the largest and the oldest city of the Tsardom of Markoslavia.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia claims Bi'r Tawīl and Tamnič (Тамнич) and does not recognise any other nations claiming that specific land (for more information, visit the recognition section).
The Markoslavian Army was created in 2008 and consists out of the following:
- Two Military Cars
- One 'Tank' (a heavily armoured car)
- Two Snipers (equiped with a sniperrifle)
- Twenty three Soldiers (all equiped with: armour, a knife, a pistol (diffirent ones))
The Markoslavian Elite-Forces were created in 2011, called Vukovi (Вукови, Wolves) consist out of the following:
- Two fully equiped Wolves
The Markoslavian airforce was created in 2013 and consists out of the following:
- One Lehmann LA100 UAV
- One Parrot AR Drone 2.0
Markoslavia is lanning to exand its military soon.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia uses its own currency, the Markosalvian Markija (MSM), or Shorter, Markija. Since the old Markije didn't look really good, the Tsardom had decided to create new bills:
- Five Markije (Markoslavian: Пет Маркије, Pet Markije). Showing Nikola Tesla.
- Ten Markije (Markoslavian: Десет Маркије, Deset Markije). Showing Vladimir Lenin.
- One hundred Markije (Markoslavian: Сто Маркије, Sto Markije). Showing Josip Broz Tito.
- Thousand Markije (Markoslavian: Хиљаде Маркије, Hiljade Markije). Showing Jesus Christ.
Though Markoslavia has its own currency, the Serbian Dinar (RSD) and the Euro (EUR) are also accepted in most cases.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia is very open to diplomatic relations. If a nation requests to establish diplomatic relations with Markoslavia, Markoslavia will most likely accept these requests, unless the requesting country has commited war crimes, crimes against humanity and has not been recognised by Markoslavia.
Markoslavia has established diplomatic relations with the following nations:
- Republic of Zachodnoslavija
- Noble Republic of Lurk
- Serbian Autonomous Republic (former Porto Viva)
- Grand Republic of Amoria
- People's Commonwealth of Terra Silvae
- Athenian Federation
- Republic of Deville
- Kingdom of Aeroxiana
- Republic of Sapien
- Republic of Seigvong
- Aikavian Federation
- Republic of the Old Trinity
- Kingdom of Tzedek
- Confederacy of Dipam
To request diplomatic relations with Markoslavia, simply send them a message!
Markoslavia does not seek to establish diplomatic relations with the US and any other NATO members, however, there are exceptions: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Poland, Romania, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain. Markoslavia als doesn't seek any relations with Ukraine.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia does seek relations with any other nation it recognizes (see the recognition section for more information about recognition)
Due to the spread of the Ebola-virus, Markoslavia has closed its borders to anyone and anything from:
- Sierra Leone
- United States (also on the Blacklist)
Persons (includes animals) and goods from neighbouring countries will be checked for the Ebola-virus.
Note that animals are considered persons but not citizens in Markoslavia.
The Tsardom of Markoslavia is not recognised by the UN. Though Markoslavia does recognise most (micro)nations, there are a few which Markoslavia does not recognize. This is the list of micronations that or not recognized by Markoslavia, all because they have claimed the Bi'r Tawīl (or: Bir Tawil) region.
- the Kingdom of North Sudan
- the Principality of Bir Tawil
- the Sultanate of Bir Tawil
- the Principality of Studna
- the Pangean Empire
- the Soviet Empire of North America
- the Empire of Mynem
- Bolcar East Africa
- Mediterranean Pirates Empire
- Norse Land
- Kingdom of Kemet
- the Kingdom of New Prussia
- Mouzilo Empire
- the Principality of Walkoria
- the Holy Kingdom of Kemet
- the Grémmiaq Republic of Bir Tawl
- the Republic of Capricornia
- the Republic of Scotannaea
Self proclaimed macronations which Markoslavia does not recognize:
- The Islamic State (ISIS)
UN recognized nations which Markoslavia does not recognize:
- the Republic of Kosovo (reason: illegal declaration of independence from Serbia and war crimes against the Serbian people)
- Israel (reason: illegal occupation of Palestina and war crimes against the Palestinian people)
The Tsardom of Markoslavia recognizes all other (micro)nations. Non-UN recognized macronations which Markoslavia does recognize:
- Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Republic of Abkhazia
- State of Palestine (the west bank being Markoslavian territory)
- Republic of South Ossetia
- Donetsk People's Republic (as part of Russia)
- Kurdistan (to a certain amount)
- Lugansk People's Republic (as part of Russia)
- Markoslavia recognizes Republika Srpska and Kosovo as part of Serbia.
- Markoslavia recognizes, Ivangorod, Pechorsky District Crimea and Eastern-Ukraine as part of Russia
- Markoslavia recognizes Makedonia as part of Macedonia
- Markoslavia recognizes Istanbul as Constantinople and as part of Greece
- Markoslavia recognizes Cyprus as part of Greece
- Markoslavia recognizes New Mexico and California as part of Mexico
- Markoslavia recognizes Prevlaka as part of Montenegro
- Markoslavia recognizes the DPRK and South Korea as one nation with two states
- Markoslavia recognizes the Southern region of Republika Hrvatska Herceg-Bosna as Croatian
- Markoslavia recognizes Scotland as a sovereign nation
The Tsardom of Markoslavia is a nation that wants peace in the world, however, there are some nations and organizations that are blocking this peace. That's why Markoslavia has created the Blacklist, it is a list of nations and organizations which are not allowed enter Markoslavia. The Tsardom considers these nations as enemy of Markoslavia.
Blacklist of Countries:
- United States
Blacklist of Organizations (which Markoslavia sees as terrorist):
- NATO (exceptations: Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Poland, Romania, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain)
- IS (or ISIS)
- al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
- al-Haramain Foundation
- Osbat al-Ansar
- Boko Haram
- Caucasus Emirate
- East Turkestan Information Center
- East Turkestan Islamic Movement
- East Turkestan Liberation Organization
- Egyptian Islamic Jihad
- Indian Mujahideen
- Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage
- Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus
- Republic of Ilirida